Tuesday, February 12, 2013

While In Line

"Is this the line for coffee?" She asked with disappointment drawn all over her face. She has been working all day and all she needed was an instantaneous coffee break. She stood in line with her colleague who was texting on his phone and not really paying attention to anything she's saying. It almost seemed like she was on mute. "I'm talking to you! Listen to me!" she yelled at him as he slowly raised his head and spoke with utmost calmness "I'm Texting". You could see her face turn red with anger as he look at his phone again. "Stop! I'm gonna get angry, I don't wanna hate you. It has been a long day and I just want my coffee!" He apologized and explained himself "I'm texting Beth. I really miss her". She sighed and looked at the ground almost traveling back in time "I know I miss her too it sucks. But I mean, it's her life. She can do whatever she wants." He suddenly interrupted her as he put some coins in the machine "Give me some money, spare an old man".

No comments:

Post a Comment