First Person:
After a long day of work, I left the building and started to
walk to my house, which is around 15 minutes away. It was completely dark outside,
and for the first time ever streetlights were switched off. Although it scared
me, I knew my way by heart and did not really need streetlights to guide me. As
I was turning left, I heard some sounds coming from the bushes on the side.
Terrified, I walked faster past them. I tried not to look back but the sound
kept on getting louder and closer. I started running and I could hear speeding
footsteps behind me. I wanted to scream, but my voice could not find a way out
from between my trembling lips. As I ran trying to find my way to the main
road, I heard a deep manly voice from behind me “give me your purse”. I did not
stop. I did not give in. What if he has a weapon of some sort? I could not just
give him my purse. I needed to make it to the main road.
Third person
omniscient limited:
I saw her leaving the building and I spotted her expensive
bag from a distance. The diamonds on the buckles were shining in the pitch-dark
alley. I hid behind the bushes waiting for the right moment to attack. People
would think I am a criminal but they don’t understand. My brother is on his deathbed
and the only medicine that will bring him back to me requires the most
expensive medicine in market. I don’t understand why is life so unfair? Why is
it that this woman carrying a 20 thousand dollar bag while I’m starving myself,
and stealing to save my only brother. As she came closer, I reached for my gun
but I accidentally dropped it. She heard that and started walking faster. At
that point I knew I had to hurry otherwise I will lose her. I got out from
behind the bushes making a lot of noise which caused her to start running. As
soon as I managed to get out, I started running after her but I was frustrated
and I did not want to shoot her. I did not want to commit a crime; I just
wanted to save my brother. “Give me your purse”. I tried to sound intimidating
and convincing but I knew this wasn’t who I am. I stopped running and watched
her run at full speed towards the main road. My brother wouldn’t want me to do
this.
Third person objective:
As the young woman left the building, the muscular man hid
behind the bushes. It was dark and the
streetlights were oddly off. The woman walked for a few meters then turned left
where the man was hiding behind the bushes. She walked past him, and as he
tried to reach out for his gun, he dropped it causing a rattle from behind the
bushes. The woman heard the noise and walked faster. He came out from behind
the bushes and demanded her to give him her purse, but the woman did not stop,
she started running towards the main road. Seeing her run, the man stopped in
his place and just stared at her get farther.
No comments:
Post a Comment