It was another typical Saturday night and I was sleeping
over at my best friend’s place. We watched a horror movie then went to sleep.
Suddenly, we a weird and unfamiliar cracking sound that woke us both up. We
walked to the window and sneaked a peak to see someone standing outside the
house. My friend noticed the gun in his hand and fearfully took a step back.
Her father was home, but she was afraid to go up to the second floor where he
slept. We heard the same cracking sound again but this time it was louder and closer.
I went to the window again, and it was clear to me that he was trying to break
in. the lights at the porch reflected on his shiny leather jacket in a familiar
way. My friend gathered her courage and reached for the baseball bat. She hid
behind the door waiting to hit him on his head as soon as he goes in. Feeling
uncomfortable with the familiarity of his jacket, I looked through the window
again to realize that the burglar was my brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment